Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Why aren't I allowed to talk to my family & Friends?
I was talking to one of my friends in Canada. I was telling her what was going on. Well my husband was still sleeping. Or so I thought. He gets up and after I hang up the phone. He says to me, I heard you talking about me. He doesn't want me talking to people about how he is. He says it makes him look bad. He is all about control. My sister calls me and I really can't talk to her because he can hear me. I cannot talk to my own sister and tell her what is going on because he can hear me talk about him and then I have to deal with him yelling at me and telling me it isn't any of my friend's or Family's business. So for the rest of the time that he was home. He would listen to my conversations. NOT turn on the extension to listen. Just listen to what I was saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment