Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yesterday's happenings

His new thing is that he's been offered OT until about Oct/Nov. Working Both Sat & Sun. Well, we STILL do not have a couch, Kirsch still doesn't have a dresser. There are things needed here. What does he say to me? "Well if I am going to work all this OT then I want something out of it" @@ So he was looking at Big Screen Tv's on Craigslist and had the nerve to ASK me what I thought!!! I told him "I cannot believe you are looking and considering a huge tv when we have a TINY living room with NO space for one. Why can't we just save a few more $100's and get a new couch. How about we buy a carpet cleaner so we do not waste $$ renting one? Why not buy Kirsch a dresser?" He started having a temper tantrum. He says to me well you said I could use what's in savings for myself. I told him " You didn't GIVE me any choice"! We NEED things in that house more then we need another stupid TV. Ours works just fine! So now he's pissed at me because he says I am calling the shots. Boy he has it soooo twisted in his mind! He says I have the say so in this house. NO I don't he won't even let me keep magnets on my fridge!!! He tore off some of Lainey pics that she drew on there today! Then started throwing my magnets off of the fridge. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the kind of crap he's been saying and doing. ANYTHING that makes me happy or brings me joy, he has to shoot down and berate me over. I am thinking of doing a Blog on it. My friend Kim suggested I keep a journal of all the things that he does to me to show and prove how long it's been going on and what not.

Then he calls me on his lunch break last night and tells me to start looking on Craig's list for a couch and what we need still from the fire. It only took telling him that we need to take care of some things first, before he can go and just "spend" money. He wasn't very happy with me. He pretty much a temper tantrum. When he doesn't get what he "wants" he gets really pissy. He won't talk to me, or even interact with me. Because I told him how I feel about what he wants. I just do not understand why he has to have stuff that is sooooo expensive and I do without and there are things that could be needed housewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment